Tonight is Halloween, AKA the greatest day ever!
In this very special and spooky episode of the podcast I’m talking about some of the super fun myths and legends associated with the Halloweeniest version of the witch! I cover why brooms fly, green skin, twitching noses and in Sketchy Herbs and Magic Rocks I talk about magical uses for REAL Eye of Newt and the walls of the Emerald City!
I also read my favourite spooky story – The Green Ribbon!
This episode is full of some good old fashioned halloween fun.
If you can, please consider contributing to the podcast through my new crowdfunding site over at Patreon.
- The Blog: http://thefatfeministwitch.com
- Facebook: The Fat Feminist Witch
- Twitter: @fatfemnistwitch
- Instagram: FatFeministWitch
- Pinterest: FatFemnistWitch